Consistent Quality Magnetics by Minntronix, Inc.
Controlled by problem Prevention, Inspection, and Corrective Action
- MTX is ISO 9001:2008 certified in the USA and China (Quality Manuals available for review).
- MTX designs magnetics using ‘state of the art’ design tools (140+ years design experience).
- MTX provides customers with a print set (with BOM upon request) with physical samples.
- MTX provides complete test data on electrical and mechanical parameters on all samples.
- MTX provides specific process detail when needed for process assurance (incl. equipment).
- MTX holds a ‘golden’ sample and print/BOM in US, for products built at our China factory.
- MTX provides component supplier traceability and production yield data, upon request.
- MTX will not deviate from stated BOM AVL unless approved by our customer.
- MTX records electrical test data on 10 labeled pieces from every production shipment we make.
- MTX performs ORT (Ongoing Reliability Testing) upon internal order or customer request.
- MTX performs 100% testing of all key electrical and mechanical parameters on all pieces.
- MTX then performs an AQL quality audit on all shipments using MIL-STD-105E.
- MTX reviews shipment test data from parts built in our China factory as compared to samples.
- MTX considers any customer problem with our products to be our highest priority.
- MTX investigates every problem with a Corrective Action Report with long term solution.
- MTX applies all technical resources to address problems reported
- MTX works with our customers to assure minimum impact of their production activities.
- Our Corrective Action includes preventative measures on the parts involved and similar parts.
- Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed and all resources are applied to achieve it.
- For worst-case scenarios we maintain Error & Omissions and Product Liability Insurance.